Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Facial hair under chin, pimples, pigmentation on skin. Treatment for sensitive skin?

doctor i m 21 and have been observing extra facial hair growth underchin since a few months or around and year.. i hav just started plucking them out but, can make out my skin is responding well to it and pimples and pigmentation are observed at those plucked areas. please suggest some permanent effective and proper treatment for my sensitive skin ,
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  171
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

Thanks for posting question on HCM,
You are suffering from hpertrichosis of face / hirsutism there are three ways to deal it.
1. Waxing or plucking
2. Taking anti Androgenic medicines for longer time like spironolactone,ketaconazole,Flutimide ,cyproterone acetate.
Since your skin is getting reaction with plucking you may try other remedies and consult any skin specialist near .
For your pigmentation apply advantan cream bid for 1 week only
Hope this will alleviate your anxiety
Dr sher bhutto
Answered: Mon, 23 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor