Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Face just turns red over cheeks, eyes, mouth and chest area, feels hot. What's this ?

My girlfriend just began developing a problem where her face just turns red over her cheeks,eyes , and mouth area, sometimes chest area as well...she complains that her tempature goes up around the areas and feels hot....comes with no appearent reason and usually goes away within 30 mins....what is this she is experiencing?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
General & Family Physician 's  Response

There are various causes that can present such symptoms like some viral infections(Rubella, Measles etc) or some bacterial infections (Streptococcal) or may be due to some allergic conditions. She needs to undergo physical examination and some serological tests to properly diagnose the cause of such rash.

Take Care!
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor