Experiencing chronic pain in all joints and back, hurts to bend or twist, advised Ibuprofen, Tramadol. Is it arthritis ?

I have been experiencing chronic pain in all of my joints and my back. It hurts to bend over,to twist, or to squat. My doctor wants me to see a rhematologist but the doctor he referred me to is 65 miles away and wants to charge me 500 dollars up front. My doctor doesn't even knoq if it is arthritis or not. I need a second opinion. I have to take ibuprophen 3 times a day, tramadol 3 times a day, and flexaril every 8 hours. I also have to take levothyroxin for my thyroid.
Tue, 20 Aug 2013