Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Excessive thirst, headache, light headed, blurred vision, rib cage pain. Have anemia, low vitamin B12

Hello, I am a 35 Year old Female, I have a combination of strange symptoms that have me confused on where I should go for help. Cost of medical expenses have kept me from seeing anyone. For the past month or so, I have been excessively thirsty, maintained a mild constant headache that multiple times a week will grow into a massive headache. I get light headed and dizzy all the time, and my vision will become affected in a couple of ways. Sometimes it just gets blurry, but at other times I will have a small black dot that seems like a reverse train light coming at me, and the closer it gets the bigger the dot gets until completelty black. It has stayed that way for 5 -10 minutes. Usually when these symptoms are going on I also have a pain going down the right side of my rib cage from right under my arm pit to close to the bottom of my ribs. The pain is pressure with stabbing lighting bolt like pains in the middle of the side. I don t really eat alot and I get a fair amount of exercise yet my weight is still going up. As for my medical history, I have been diagnosed as Anemic, and I also at the end of last year was told my B12 was extremely low, resulting in B12 shots about ever 3 weeks or so. The only medicine I am currently on is birth control medication to assist in regulating my cycles due to PCOS . I don t know where to go first to get the fastes resolution, I can t really afford (Financially or missed work) to have alot of Dr appointments. But this is steadily getting worse. Please help:
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  217
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
thanks for posting to hcm,
Take . vitamine b12
take folic acid once a daily.
take iron in diet.
Do your blood test CBC, Blood sugar level.
take tab. combiflam for pain.
Answered: Sun, 13 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor