Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Dry scalp forms bulging dandruff like patches which is itchy. can you tell me what exactly am I suffering from ?

22 yr old girl dry scalp forms bulging dandruff like patches which is itchy im a 22 yr old girl since the past few years my scalp has been really dry. it forms bulging dandruff like patches which is itchy. which i scratch or itch the dry skin peels off with blood and puss under it. I have been told its a skin disease. can you please tell me what exactly am I suffering from?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  391
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
According to your symptoms ..i think you have seborrheic dermatitis this causes dandruff like scales with Itchy patches which peels off when scratched and exudes blood and pus like fluid..Its better to consult a doctor in person to confirm diagnosis and get treated soon ..try homoeopathy..Permanent cure for all skin complaints available in homoeopathy
Answered: Thu, 30 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor