Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Dry, rough, scaly and flaky skin under armpit and other parts

dry, rough, scaly and flaky skin under armpit and other parts of the body hi i got this dry, rough, scaly and flaky skin under my armpit and other parts of the body, i ve been suffering for this for quite a long time already like more or less 5 years. i have already consulted a doctor but they cannot give accurate answers, they re just giving some oitment and etc. this rashes thing in my bosy sometimes are reddish specially when i sweat. please if anyone here can give me some answers i ll be happy to read it. i am 26 years old, male.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1422
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
It could either be psoriasis or a fungal infection or haieli haieli disease .You need to consult a good dermatologist for proper diagnosis.Kindly also specify about any symptoms associated with it...and exact sites involved.
take care,
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor