Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Done semen analysis test. Want medicine to increase active sperms

Hi ! i m saleem from islamabad (pakistan) Dear doctor....please note.... i have got marriage 11 years back i m 40 years old and my wife is 34 years old but we dont have a baby till now my report is 30 % motile 40 % dead 30 % please adv me any medicine for increase active sperms kindly requested you ...please
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi Mr Saleem,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Please post complete report of semen analysis for proper advice. As per your report motility is low. You need to consult an urologist for complete evaluation. You ll be benefitted with multivitamins and antioxidants. At the same time your wife need to be evaluated by a gynecologist.

Take care
Answered: Mon, 6 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Infertility Specialist Dr. Mahesh Koregol's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Your semen count report is incomplete. I request you to tell me what is the total sperm count as it is on of the important parameters.

Also kindly let me know the morphology of the sperms.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.


Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Answered: Sun, 5 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor