Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Done f2f surgery. Have frozen shoulder, neck pain, clicking

I had f2f surgery in Oct 2010 reform in March 2011 this all happened ed at work had surgery again in August 2012 pAin got worse in late Sept. D. Did crazy there aS a anchor lose and my shoulder was froze. Had surgery for this in December 2012 . From the right sir of my neck Dow. The middle of my arm up my collar bone and under my shoulder add are very sore I also have a lot of clicking
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The sore shoulder adductors and clicking could be due to frozen shoulder or tendonitis due to immobilization. This can be properly treated with hot fomentation and physiotherapy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor