Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Does vasectomy change a man's sexual pleasure? On testosterone treatment.

OK so I am looking into a vasectomy . Wife says it is time. Does this change a mans sexual pleasure? Things that run through your mind are your testicles will hand lower or that your testostorone will drop since your body is not send the sperm out. I am already on testostorone treatments. Just don t want this to affect my sec life.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
Vasectomy does not change sexual pleasure and does not lower testosterone levels.
Testosterone that is produced in the testes reach the blood stream directly without entering the vas ( which is divided for vasectomy) and hence levels do not change.
There is a chance that tests can lie higher than usual due to scarring caused by surgery but not lower than usual. Hope you are convinced.

Answered: Fri, 16 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor