Does taking the unwanted72 pill alter the normal menstruation cycle ?

sorry to ask such question but pls help me sir/mam i have a girlfriend with whom last month i got a litil physical we didnt did sex but v tryed to do for a min we didnt did tat but still i gave her an pill to eat(unwanted72) after 4 days she got bleeding n pain may b tat was due to pill but her piriod date is 29th to 5day but today is 5 n she didnt got her date m soooo worryd plz tell me y it is happening soo (and the day she eat tat pill was near 13th of last month)
Sun, 29 Jan 2012