Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Does penis and testicle pain occur due to prostrate problem ?

Hey, I started having slight ache type pains between my anus an d testicles . I was wondering was it due to an enlarged prostate but I am only 20 so I do not think that may be it or a bladder infection. It s a slight comfort to sit down and my penis aches at the tip a little, too.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
you need not to worry about prostate ,bladder infection .
it may be due to frictional dermatitis or inflammation
wear loose and cotton cloths
apply clotrimazole powder in morning .
better to consult doctor

i hope i answered your question
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor