Owl Image

Does masturbation reduce weight ?

does masturbating reduces weight? nd how many times can we masturbate in a day.......(for a girl) my age is 21 yrs,
Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Masturbation can never cause any damage, reduction in weight or weakness of body. The most common psychological problems can generally be related to: inhibited sexual desire, anxiety disorders, depression, mental fatigue, stress, guilt etc. At a younger age people usually have more sex drive and their frequency of masturbation is maximum. You can indulge in this activity as long as it is pleasurable and you have the drive for it. It should not cause you any pain.

Hope it helps you. Regards.