Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

134 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Does having bigger left testicle is reason for pain ?

my left testical hurts and is bigger than my right one should i be worried
Mon, 26 Dec 2011
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello friend.
Pain in the testis alonge with its swelling, is suggestive of its inflammation that is known as orchitis.
You will require antibiotics and analgesic, for that you should consult your doctor.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

The pain or discomfort comes and goes. First I thought it was a testicle pain, because the feeling was just the same as when you slightly hit your testicles (it aches on the lower part of the abdomen and upper legs). My right side is completely normal; I can only feel the pain on the left side. I have had the symptoms for the past 1 and half years and now I can better pinpoint the discomfort and I believe it is on the left Vas Deferens. At least, that s where it aches the most, but when the pain comes I can feel the discomfort in the abdomen and on the inner side of the left leg. I know there s gotta be something wrong otherwise I wouldn t feel like this. Please any kind of help would be greatly appreciated it.

doctor1 MD

Hi doctor, I am 23 years old my problem is 1 year ago left side testicle size bigger than right side and left size testicle very painful. After treatment is normal but now my left size testicle size very small than right side testicle. Is it normal or dangerous plz help me and it is problem for daily masterbute?

doctor1 MD

sir, I am a guy of 26 years old.I am getting pain in my testis for last 4 or 5 days.My right ball is getting bigger than my left one.I ve come to know that it may be a symtom of Hydrocil.Plz. tell me whether t can be cured by only medicin or an operation is required?                                                                 

Recent questions on Orchitis

doctor1 MD

My left testicle has been giving me slight pain and discomfort for around a week now. Especially when I lay on my side to go to sleep, it floats substantially in front of my right testicle. When I m standing it is more elevated than my right, and...

doctor1 MD

my testicle is swelling 10 months ago and when i had FNA tb orchitis is the cause and i have taken 8 months tb theraphy the swelling is reduce but i have a stomach cramp, my intestine always disturb and there is a swell on my left abdomen is the stomach and the swelling have any connection with the tb orchtis

doctor1 MD

I'm experiencing pain in my testicles and large swelling. Do I need to visit the emergency right now or should I wait until the morning. It's painful for me to try to urinate and when I do, it's just a dribble. I recently underwent radiation for...

doctor1 MD

My one testicle has grown in size to almost twice the other one, just within the last few months. NO pain involved. (?)

doctor1 MD

Sir I am 22 years old male .I had Masturbation habit during my adolocense age (7yrs before) and completely stopped it.

After that I have very little sensation in my penis and shrinkage in it. Also I am experiencing severe physical weakness,night fall and along with mild right side testicular pain and swelling in it and hanging lower than the leftside.

I consulted a Urologist(8 months ago) he checked me and told Clinically normal and said it is epididymus-orchitis and gave some medicines and advised to elevate scrotal and i felt alright .
But after 1 or 2 months i again experinced some mild rt side testicle pain during playing and I again consulted a urologist he said im okay and there is no infection init and he gave no medicines and advised to elevate the scrotom.

But my problem is i am having Penis shrinkage and very little sensation in it and physical weakness and mild back and abdominal pain along with right side testicle pain and it is hanging lower than left side.

i am a student and i am very confused by my problems .
i feel very worried and depressed about my pblms.

I want to know the reasons and correct treatment medicines for my problems.

doctor1 MD

I have been diagnosed with epididymo orchitis and recently had an ultrasound which showed chroic inflammation with calcifications with a variocele on both sies with accompanying groin pain i am taking ciprofloxin 500mgs twice daily with prn medication will this. Go away and i have had vasectomy a number of years ago