Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Does circumcision cause erectile dysfunction ?

hi sir i have problem of phimosis ..iam un married ...sir when flaccid my penis can be retacted but when erect it cant be retracted sir i want to know if i can delay my circumcision for few years till i am married so that i have someone to take care after operation.....also sir can this surgery have negative efeect on my erection ????
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is better to get operated long before marriage so that it is healed well in time and ther be no problem after marriage meeting wife
don't worry go ahad and get operated
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to healtcare magic

Nothing to worry, about the surgery.. it a minor surgery.. no need to delay...
better to get operate before your marriage.... this surgery of circumcision will not have any effect on the erection..
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor