Does VSD closure and RSOV cause heart disease,memory loss and decreased life expectancy?

I am 28yrs old, VSD was detected in my heart during my childhood, however doctors suggested to wait and see if it closes by itself, however when 27 the symptoms grew and the Hole in Heart lead to dilation and slight rupture of Sinus of valsalva, I ended up having an open heart invasive surgery. Surgery treatment included closure of VSD as well as RSOV

I was told there was imbalance pressure at my left and right half of heart, and pressure difference was roughly 20 or 30 mmHg more than should have been for a normal heart, meaning one side(right) of heart was handling more pressure by 20mmHg than should have while the other half(left) was handling pressure by 20mmHg lesser than should have, and also there was mixing of oxygenated and de-oxygenated blood.

I have not gained weight even after surgery(surgical treatment done when i was 27yrs old)

My questions are:
1. What is my life expectancy? Have my life expectancy decreased by now than compared to what it would have been if I would have been normal from my birth, is there a maximum cap on the number of years I can live now?

I did try asking above question to my cardio surgeon but he did not provide a clear answer, just mentioned that I am normal now and would not have any problems

2. Before surgery I was told that the reason I had long hands and underweight was due to the defect VSD, due to the pumping of the heart at wrong pressures and causing different pressure values at arteries and veins, So my question is would I really some back to normal after the surgery? would my heart not have been adjusted to the earlier pressures(i would imagine the structure of heart to be adopted since the defect was from birth), so rectifying RSOV alone would have been sufficient and that closure of VSD wouldnt have adverse effect on my body as well as heart?

3. Since lesser percentage of oxygenated blood was circulating through my system including my brain all these years, would I have any issues like memory loss or underdeveloped brain, attributed due to that?

4. Would I be prone to any of the heart diseases in future or and related diseases like high/low Blood Pressure?

Please respond to my queries asap.

Thanks,
Murali
Tue, 5 Jun 2018