Do proctitis, colon polyp, haemorrhoids and hiatus hernia cause knee and back problems?

Hi I am 20 years old 5"2 and around 8 stone and have been having severe abdomen pain and cramps since November last year.
I have recently been diagnosed with proctitis, a colon polyp, haemorrhoids and a hiatus hernia. I have suffered from mouth and tongue ulcers since I was 4 but my doctor said it was normal but they have been coming along much more bigger and are making it hard to talk and swallow also my knees and back are causing me a lot of trouble
Fri, 26 Dec 2014