Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Do i need a medical check for very high heart beat rate and swollen face and leg ?

Hi my heart beating very fast star from last 2 month. Especially at the midnight.Last week I get swelling face and leg. Do I need to go for medical check?
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello welcome to Healthcare Magic.........

Yeah you need a cardiologist consultation .

Swelling of legs and face with fast heart beat is significant and may be suggestive of a heart failure.
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response

welcome to health care magic

As your blood pressure is high so you should go for some investigations.
your pulse rates also high,
so consult your physician for ECG,lipid profile etc and get diagnosis .
ok and bye.
its better u consult some cardiologist
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor