Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

169 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Do I have to undergo circumcision and does this procedure affect me ?

I have a penis that is less than 1/2 an inch when flaccid and when errect it goes to 4 and 1/2 inch size. with this size during errection i can have intercourse. now the problem is that the fore skin is really tight during errection and the frenulum is tight too and this prevents the movement of the skin and so there is no sensation during intercourse and i cannot ejaculate. but in the normal flacid state the foreskin is really loose and there is a lot of extra skin in the flacid state and this might be due to small penis size . do i have to undergo circumcision and does this procedure affect me becose of small size of penis.?
Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
For ur complaints, circumcision shall be a good operation to opt for. consult a surgeon for the same. Post procedure, it will not affect the penis size.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Most probably you have some degree of tightness of foreskin when penis is in erect stage and U R most likely to benefit by a circumcision operation. The size of penis would remain same but may APPEAR smaller bereft of the loose forskin. U need to see a surgeon for this. Sexologist for any other sex problem.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....