Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving, HSG, IgM and IgG tests showed TB. On AKT3, progynova, pzide. Chances of conception?

hai i m rinku 24 yrs old. merried i had medicine abortion 3 yra before because of study my stu dy is completed and now i want a baby....actuliy 3 yr before i used injection named (deprovera) fr safty bt i used it only fr one time bt till now nt conceved....i consult with doctors and i had some HSG , tv Igg Igm,TSH,doctors declear me that i have some infection of TV.i had sme medicine like fertyle100mg.ova care, duphaston , and sme injection,ovidec2000,sustain 50mg.and at present i m having the medicine, akt3 ,progynova,pzide,paricontine respected doctors plese help regarding this...
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I will advise you not to plan your pregnancy till your course of A.T.T is complete.Genital T.B. itself may be a cause for not conceiving.
Answered: Sat, 19 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor