Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in child bearing, normal semen analysis result. What else could it be?

Hi doctor i am a married man we are trying for baby for last 7 months no results yet , i checked my sperm analysis tree times which was a) sperm count 9.6mill/ml b) 19.6 mill/ml c) 20.6 mill/cmm . all motility was 10% sluggish 40% dead 50% pus cells I consulted 2 doctors What they are saying is am ok but still not my wife pregnent Wahat will i do doctor
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Your sperm count is just adequate. But the motility is low. You also could be having some infection. A course of antibiotics is needed and take FERTISURE M daily for 3 months then repeat the test. Also your wife needs to undergo tests extensively. You may need assisted reproductive methods like IUI if your wife's tests are normal and your report is the same.
Answered: Tue, 24 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor