Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Difficulty breathing while sleeping. Running nose, acidity, gas. Suggested tests?

sir i am facing breathing problem while in sleep it get jaam and i unable to take breath for few second, i loose every thing at that time, second i have problem of running nose ( Common Cold ) continously. some time i faced acidity, Gas problem. above problem i face every after 1 day pls suggest what is going actually how i can overcome with suggested test. their is No bleeding from any organ . Regard Suresh Deshmukh
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  587
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Suresh, I am Dr. Samiron Roy, Your ENT Splst.
What you are having is Allergic Rhinitis with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome.
You need tests: a) CT Scan of PNS. b) TC DC AEC. Blood for Allergy Test.
Start on:-
1.Flomist Nose spray 1 puff bid x 20days.
2.Tab Vitaresp FX 1od x 20days.
3.Tab Pan-D 1od at 6am ac x20days.
Answered: Tue, 15 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor