Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Did vaginoplasty. Have hypoplastic uterus. Is there a treatment?

Hello Sir, I am Dhanalakshmi. I am aged 29 now and married before an year. I never had my periods.I have well developed ovaries and hypoplastic uterus size3.3x1.2x1.7 cms . I don t have vaginaand did my vaginoplasty surgery before 2 months . my In laws doesn t know about me and waiting for a baby. Me and my husband suffering a lot to manage our problem and to hide from his parents. I think you can understand what is my situation. you please tell me do I have treatment for this problem and what I want to do to get a baby.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  476
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
i think it was great lie to hide from parents
there is no way to bome out
you can use your egg and husbands semen for test tube baby
can tall parents about temporary problem for some time
Answered: Sun, 30 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor