Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Did my wife have a miscarriage due to slipping and falling ?

Hi dr.hi doc,my wife had undergone follicle study and the egg was ruptured on 19th day so my gyn told to have sex from 17th day itself.We had sex once in a day from 17 th day to 20th day . she gave progesterone tablet to her and told to come after 15 days ie 13/05/2011.On 13/05/2011 she went to gyn but gyn said that she can see nothing .therefore gyn told my wife to come on 19/05/2011 ie thursday.On Monday ie 16/05/2011 unforfortunately my wife fall on back by slipping of chappals on 10.00 am in morning .Afterwards she was alright.In evening there was pain in uterus and she had bleeding .I think due to falling she had miscarriage and bleeding started.i am very disturbed please help.will she b pregnant again? Is the bleeding due to periods or any thing else.please help me I am nervous,please reply. Pranati Gaware 27 years Old.
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
in your case pregnancy is possible so the bleeding may be due to either abortion or may be usual periods any way now itis already 38 day after her periods you can repeat the home pregnancy test , consult your gyne and do a TVS (transvaginal ultrasonography) to find out the present condition
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello manoj;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The first sign of pregnancy is missed periods so you need to see if your wife had missed her periods.If she had missed then you should have done a pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy.If nothing of this sort happened it is highly possible that the bleeding your wife had is of her normal periods and not of miscarriage.So I would suggest you to consult your Gynaec for examination and she will tell you the reason for bleeding which in all possibility looks to be her normal periods.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor