Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with perforated ear drum

my granddaughter of 4 has been diagnosed with perforated ear drum will she be able to fly or swim my granddaughter of 4 has just been diagnosed with perforated eardrum will she still be able to fly shortly and be able to swim
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  370
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Smith,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
With the perforated ear drum she can definitely fly, but not swimming.
Take care

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Perforated ear drum at such an early age usually heals with the help of antibiotics and some care or surgical closure is needed. But after the healing, there is nothing to worry. She can very well participate in all the normal activities like every other kid.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor