Diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Options for egg freezing, embryo cryo-preservation before invasive treatment?

hi i have a friend who is now 28 years old and a female she has just been diagnosed with ovarian cancer but not yet on chemo or radiation or any kind of therapy and medications she is single and wants to preserve her fertility before undergoing invasive treatment.can she have egg freezing and embryo cryopreservation before treatment?can someone with ovarian cancer benefit from fertility preservation?will cancer cells harm egg cells from the ovary?
Tue, 7 Aug 2012