Suggest ayurvedic treatment for ovarian cancer

hello Sir, my mother has ovarian cancer, treatment is going on, 4 chemotherapy has been given, operation date is coming soon. but because comes back after the treatment also so i am seeking for the ayurvedic treatment. So can u provide such ayurvedic medicines so that this problem can be cured?
Mon, 23 May 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if this is the malignancy then it is better to try right system of medicine for this and that is chemotherapy, radiation, surgery, beside this natural remission is there, other system of medicine could create placebo effect and some time it could cure the disease too hope this information helps.