Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with oligo astheno teratozoospermia. What is the treatment?

Hi doctor. Hope this email finds you well. My name is Anoop and I was diagnosed with azoospermia a year back. As my doctor's advice I started taking my 3 months course allopathic and Ayurvedic medicines and the result is Oligo Astheno Teratozoospermia.
Please advice me to overcome the situation.

If possible please send me your email id so that I can forward my semen analysis and blood test results.
Asked On : Sat, 4 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  412
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM

It will be advisable to do your blood hormones that are responsible for sperm formation - such as FSH, LH , Total testosterone

Also a complete evaluation by a urologist will help to identify any problems

Please do send the details for further advise


Dr Nandita Thakkar
Answered: Wed, 8 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor