Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with bulky uterus, PCOS, have irregular periods. Had taken medicines. How can I cure this?

Hi , i am 26 yrs old unmarried, my periods are irregular and have been reported with PCO and bulky uterus ......I took treatment one year back.... for 10 months mi periods were regular due to tablets given by gynecologist , now i m facing the same old prob, how to cure...... now i m even afraid to accept marriage proposal .......... plz guide me !
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi pallavi
PCOS is one of the common problems in today's lifestyle.
To cure it-
First thing to do is weight reduction by avoiding spicy & fast food,
Do daily exercise to burn calories
Second thing is medication if,periods don't become regular by weight reduction.
After marriage,there may be difficulty in conception,but,pregnancy is the best way to cure it.
Thank You
Answered: Tue, 17 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor