Diagnosed with PCOS, no periods, taking provera, chest pain, breakthrough bleeding, spotting

My 14 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with PCOS. Never having a period, her endo prescribed a 10 day supply of Provera 5mg. She got her first period 3 days after finishing the Provera. The endo put her on Trivora 28 and asked that she take it immediately. My daughter started taking the Trivora 28 during the last two days of the period brought on by the Provera. After the first week, breakthrough bleeding and continuous spotting has emerged. She had slight chest pains yesterday. She is stressed out with a new school so we figured a good night sleep would be beneficial. Regardless, I am taking her to the ER today for the chest pain. Is continuous spotting and occasional break through bleeding normal for starting this BC? There are instances of cramps and breast tenderness. Thank you.
Wed, 9 Oct 2013