Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with PCOD, endometrium in proliferative phase. Difficulty in conception. Need a solution

Good day Doctor,
I am married since 7 years and facing problems in pregnancy. I was diagnosed with PCOD few years back. Now periods happen on time with medication. My endometrium is in proliferative phase. after AMH test result is 1.92 i.e. low fertility. My right fallopian tube is well outlined upto its fimbrial end and shows good peritoneal spillage. the left fallopian tube is not visualised beyond cornua. no obvious spill is noted on left side. i take the following medicines -
Clomipure (50) - for ovulation, M2 tone 2tablets twice a day, Myotol F 1 tablet daily and ovigin D 1 tablet twice a day.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since the AMH values are low, the chances of a spontaneous ovulation are low. In addition to the current treatment you need to go for ovulation studies to confirm if there is a successful ovulation after taking these medicines.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Fri, 17 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Shanti Vennam's  Response
Fertility treatment in your case needs to be assessed based on your ovarian reserve and your age. With advancing age and reduced ovarian function, it would be better if you can go for assisted reproduction techniques without wasting precious time on natural conception methods using ovulation induction. A single functioning fallopian tube is sufficient for conception. At least 6 cycles are needed to assess the success of ovulation induction. The treatment you are receiving at present is good enough and proper monitoring is needed. Hope your query is clarified. Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 17 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor