Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed prostatomegaly, problem in inner ear, burning sensation, struggling to pass urine. Effect on married life?

Hi, i was diognosed in Appolo Hospital Hyderabad last December with grade 1 prostatomegaly with significant postvoid reside through ultra sound in the whole abdomen but i don t reallt remember exactly what was prescribed for this problem for i also went for several other health complications regarding my inner ear that were a bit more serious. I still feel burning sensations, and sometimes feel going to pass irine though very little of it comes out as i try to struggle passing it out and then feel a bit of relief. Can anybody help ? Can this kind of disorder affect marriage life ?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! The symptoms you have described fits to those of benign prostatic hypertrophy. These symptoms are treated now a days initially with protate specific drugs.However, if the symptoms do not get relieved or gets worsened, you have to consult a Urologist who may advise you for a surgical procedure (Prostatectomy). Few cases post surgical may get complicated into impotency as a sequele though not necessarily. Now a days the techniques have improved and so is the lessening of complications post surgery. Wishing you an early recovery.
Answered: Thu, 30 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. C. J. Varghese's  Response
Hello friend,
From your question, I understand that you are not married yet. Does this mean that you are a young man or delaying marriage due to other reasons? Or did you express about your concern of future sex life? This question arises because your age is not given in your question.
Grade I prostatomegaly in itself is not a big issue, but if it causes significant amount of post void urine then it is alarming especially if you are a young man. Because if not treated, it can further grow in size and cause more of retention of urine. But prostatomegaly is not common in males below 50 years. At the same time 50% of the males do have this complaint of milder form after 50. About 75% of males of 80 years do have this complaint, but will give trouble to only 50% of them.
I am a Homoeopath answering your question in a Homoeopathic view point. In Homoeopathy, we do not treat prostate enlargement but but we treat the individual patient. When you ask such a question, we do not get any idea about your mind, your family life, your job, your attitudes to all these life situations. Even suppressive treatments taken for minor ailments in the past will cause diseases to settle at a deeper level, as in your case. This I say because you have mentioned about an inner ear problem.
My advise to you is to approach an expert Homoeopath at the earliest and get from him your genetic constitutional treatment that will not only take care of your ear, prostate problems but also will keep you in better health throughout your future life.
My best wishes for a healthy life,
Dr. C. J. Varghese
Answered: Sat, 1 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor