What causes frequent urination while treating hemorrhoids?
No hemorrhoids will not cause you to urinate much .
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* Hemorrhoids do not cause much urination , on the contrary very large
hemorrhoids tend to produce urinary retention from perineal pain .
* Your increase in water intake is only responsible for the frequency of urine .
Hope this clears your query .
Welcome for any further assistance .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination while on depo
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- Can hemorrhoids cause frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools