Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed PCOD, gained weight, facial hair, severe hair fall. Required permanent relief from Ayurvedic treatment?

Hai, i am 28 yrs old, single…. I was diagnosed with PCOD when i was 22 years, i tried taking english medicine fr some time but discontinued… i have gained weight, have unnecessary facial hair…. lately i have very bad hair fall also… i am so afraid that i might loose all my hair…i am not sure if the hair fall is due to PCOD or not… i have been on diet n exercise for last 4 months… so not sure if my diet is cause of hairfall…. i do not have any thyroid problems also.. i am in bangalore, please advice a good ayurvedic doctor here, so i can take proper treatment… i am planning to get married soon….i want a permanent relief n only ayurvedic treatment can heal me… my email id is YYYY@YYYY … please email me details…
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  3 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic
PCOS is very common endocrine disturbance in women of age 15-30 years. There is hormonal imbalance affecting follicular growth during ovarian cycle. Woment suffering PCOS has present body hair, menstrual disturbance, acne, obesity etc. Ayurveda classifies PCOS as kapha disorder and dominant doshas and Dhatus are Kapha and Artava dhatu. There is very good treatment of PCOS in Ayurveda. Ayurveda treatment for PCOS is chosen alternative for controlling the hormonal level and correct the symptoms. Ayurvedic treatment relies in Various diet restriction and herbal preparations.YOu should not easily stop the medicine without consultation. You should monitor timely or consult the Ayurvedic doctor for further treatment and medicines. Even there is purification procedures in Ayuveda for uterus which will be very much helpful.For the best treatment without any side effects, visit nearest Ayurveda specialist with previous reports...

Take care
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Jasmeet Singh Dhami's  Response
PCOS is an endocrine problem , Your complete symptoms are required that include your mensturation history , burning micturation , your USG reports etc. In ayurveda it is srotas problem of vimarg gaman and avrodh, Dhatu most affected is Rasa dhatu and Medh Dhatu. For complete treatment, that will include Shamna (medicines) and Shodhna (Panchkarma ) ,you need to consult an Ayurvedic Physician or you can consult me on .
take care

Answered: Sat, 5 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Subhash Ponkiya's  Response
hello andrew James,
Welcome to HCM,
What ever problem you are having, most of them are due to PCOD. English medicine is not for permanent cure. If you want to cure it permanently then take homeopathic treatment from good classical homeopath. Homeopathic treatment is decided after analysis of your problem with detail history. Either give detail on which I can offer you treatment or consult to good homeopath at local place.
For more inquiry you may contact on “”
Have a good health
Answered: Wed, 12 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor