Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Diabetic treatment in Durg

dear Doctor, I am 55 years old , a diabetic since 1994 , both my parents and all my brothers and sisters have diabetic. my fasting is 121 and pp 180 HBA1C 6.7 , am planning to go to Durg in Chattisgarh and try the Unani medicine . please let me know your views. height 5ft 7.5 inches and weight 60 kgs. every year there is a weight reduction of 500 gms and am thin built.
Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi it is clear to understand that diabetes is not curable , is only treatable ie control sugar in normal range either u go unani or any other pathy. As only reseaches are going to much only in allopathic so that chances are much more in allopathy to easy control sugar.Best thing 4 u is to mentain your weight , controls your lipids, go 4 regular light exercise and only tab. metformin 500 mg sr befor brekfast is sufficient at present 4 u .
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response
am actually planning to go at Durg, Can you please share the complete address with phone number you have, thanks, i would be thankful...
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor