Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Diabetes, have red mark on the back with tiny holes, oozing fluid, suspicion of carnose. What treatment should be taken?

Hi, my father is diabetes patient and currently has blood sugar level is 420... He is complaining about red mark on his back... which contain some tiny holes and fluid is coming out of these holes.... We have visited GP and he has advised to consult general surgeon ... doctor suggested this can be carnose or something.. My parents don t remember the exact name....
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hi..Your father has very high blood sugars and he needs immediate hospitalisation to prevent further complications..probably due to prolonged immobilisation he had got bedsores which can cause septisemia if not treated immediately...being diabetic he is more prone to develop urgently consult to physician..
Thank u...
Answered: Sun, 24 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor