Diabetes death

can you die from diabetes?
Fri, 20 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Treatment/Therapy
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Usually no. It depends on how well your sugars are conrolled. People die of diabetes due to complications. With high sugars, there are chances of kidney failures, nerve problems, heart attacks, stroke. So all this wil need careful sugar monitoring. If yu have diabetes, go for regular follow ups an dhave a good sugar control.

General & Family Physician Dr. Khaleel Ahmed.Manik's  Response
usually people die of complications of Diabetes , not the diabetes as such .
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
its a silent killer. death is due to complications like renal failure.heart attack. so good blood sugar controll is most important.