Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Dead skin on upper and lower side of foot fingers, due to excess walking. Best medicine?

Dear Doctor, my 20 years old son has developed a serious problem-Because of excess working/walking at his place of work, some dead/thick skin has appeared on the upper and lower side of foot fingers, because of which he is having serious problem in walking, please assist as to how can i help him, My son is abroad.I would also like to send him medicines from INDIA for this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
your son probably has crack foot..
for this see your dermatologist, for the prescription of emoliants, multivitamins..
ask him to wear well fitting shoes, socs...all the time..
all the very best..
Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor