Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Cyst under the scrotum. Any home remedy?

hi,my name is brian.i have a cyst just under my scrotum that swells up due to my job as a taxi driver,ive been for an op, without success,i cant afford to take more time off work due to being self employed ive also had antibiotices from my docs,could you advise me on these home remedies that people suggest,many thanks brian learmonth
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  189
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You should consider changing your occupation. Also u should try to use an aid such as a sitting ring when you drive. This problems are common in drivers. The more time you spend driving the more the chances that you may develop problems.

The best prevention you can take is to make sure that when you are seated there is no pressure on your bottom. In case the cyst increases in size, becomes tender then you should consult your doctor.
Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor