Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Cyst on forehead, in nose. Taken cortisone shots, no relief. Permanent cure?

I had what they said was a cyst on my forehead I had a cortisone shot I. My head twice that did nothing but after a year it s still their. My whole head feels like their is something in it I shaved my head bc I was pulling out all these white hairs looked like cat hair and feels like when I was pulling them out of my head that it would relieve the pressure from the cyst I also feel like its in my nose I ve been to the dr but know one gives me an answer please help
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Thank you for asking question on health care magic
cyst over the forehead may be a Dermoid. it needs surgical consultation and removal of the cyst
Hope this answer will serve your purpose
Take care
Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam MD;DCH
Associate professor of pediatrics
Answered: Mon, 22 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor