Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Curved penis, difficulty in retracting foreskin, cure?

Since I started masterbating, my penis has grown more and more curved as I got older. It curves to the left now extensively. Also, the foreskin does not retract when fully erect. When flaccid, I retract it and it is very sensitive. I m still not able to retract it fully as there is a small part near the bottom of the head the is still attached. Should I be worried at all? I am 19 years old.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  128 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Dear and welcome to HCM .....
dear penis is straight only in 20 % males...
in majority of cases it is bend ,either downward or to one side .....
in majority of cases it is not due to masturbations,yes excessive masturbation cause fibrosis inside,which make it curve ....
regarding fore skin,if it is not causing any problem,then leave it as such...otherwise go for circumcision to avoid risk of para phymoses ...
wish you good health ...
Answered: Wed, 6 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor