Respected user, hi I evaluated your query thoroughly . * Mold spores are very common component of our household dust . * They produce variety of symptoms depending upon the host response & load of the organisms , ranging from allergic infections , respiratory disorders , fungal sinusitis & much more . @ So condition of both of you relate to exposure of that toxic mold in bedroom which needs thorough control . Hope this helps you. Welcome for any further assistance. Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com & giving me an opportunity to assist Wishing fine recovery for both of you . Regards dear take care.