Could the bumps in hand and leg turn cancerous ?

sir, i have chlotsral bumps in hand and leg but not pain. whether it can change to cancer?
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
hi kartik
its known as lipoma
there is no chance of developing cancer from this lesion.
lipoma are benign
u must control ur fat intake.
u can remove it if u want,but it not mandatory

Hi..i am having a bump like mosquito bites on my both legs & hand..i thought it was insect bites and it was not..they keep coming and sometimes it will be 5-6 bumps at 1 time. I feel itchy and afterwards will turn to red in color and leaves scar. I have no food allergy. This is happen for almost a week. How do i make it go away? What is the cause? This bump suddenly appear even while i am driving or working etc. Tq. Reen

I have been noticing that my skin easily scratches when I bump something. Lately, instead of scratches, I m getting little, dark raised bumps -- blood blisters? If I have an itch on my leg, hands, or arm, it turns into scratches and now these little blisters. What could this be? Should I see a doctor? Nothing hurts or itches -- just looks like a cat is attacking me!

Hello, I have a red inflamed rash that is spreading,red bumps, some are irregular but some areas start as 4 red bumps in the perfect square,sometimes 3 bumps in a triangle and then some are single , some are oblong.The bumps sometimes itch but not excessively. The bumps started on my hands,forearms and now to front of upper thighs legs and trunk of my body. I have not been in yard etc for poision ivy, or changed detergents or body lotion. What could this be?

Recent questions on  Lipoma

I am 59, and recently had surgery to remove a very large lipoma from my back. The surgery was done in an operating room due to the large size of the lipoma. I have a severe allergy to latex - type 1 IgE mediated with anaphylaxis, and strict latex precautions were in place. I also have severe asthma secondary to the latex allergy. I do have diabetes - type 2 insulin dependant, and I am post graves disease. I was intebated. When I was extabated, I had trouble breathing. The Anesth gave me an updraft of epinepherine, and I turned blue, and my O2 sat dropped to 70%. The epi was stoped and I recovered, but had severe chest pain. I was admitted and had the chest pain again the following morning. Evidently I showed an atypical rise in my Troponin T levels, with a negative CKMB. I also had some EKG changes. I was transferred to the large medical center, and was evaluated quite extensively - all was negative (stress echo, nuclear stress, )no angiogram was done. I was on a nitro drip and also on heparin IV. Nothing showed except this elevated troponin t level, and they discharged me without a real diagnosis after 24 hours. What do you think happened to me? Could it be related to my latex allergy? ? histamine release?? My tryptase level was 18.5 Could I be allergic to epinepherine? I also showed some fluid around the heart - ? why?

My 17 year old brother says he has a lump on his penis and is very afraid its malignant however from what he is describing it seems like lipoma. He says its about the size of a corn piece and has some veins on the side showing. He said it was painless for a while but that lately he is feeling a pinching pain every now and then and that for some reason the area between his testicles and anus seems to hurt when he sits at a certain position. He is 5' 8" and a bit over weight (I'm guessing 110 kg)

I am having stress incontinence - seeing a urologist. My question is if stress incontinence can be caused by episacral lipomas that I have (aka back mouse )? My doc is doing tests to determine if I should have surgery for the incontinence, but if the lipomas are causing it, wondering if I should mention the lipomas to the urologist.

3 days ago noticed marble-size lump to left of sternum. I thought it might be sabaceous cyst or boil, however now it is the size of golf ball. It isn't red or infected looking just hard mass. I saw Dr. today he tried to drain it to see if it was an abscess. There was no pus or signs of infection present. The Dr. also inserted a q-tip about an inch into the incision and also tried to aspirate any fluid. To our surprise, there was no pus and only serosanguinous fluid present. Minimal drainage. The Dr. placed me on Keflex and said if it isn't better in 2 days to notify him and he will refer me to a surgeon. Any thoughts as to what this might be. Of course I have been researching articles on the web, and now I am scared that it could be cancer. Although, I though most cancers don't grow that big in 3 days. Any suggestions on what I should do? I do have history of lipomas and fibrous tumors. I do smoke about 1/2 pk per day. I do not take any medication on regular basis. I am 40, 5'8 and weigh 175 lbs.

I have pain in the center of my chest near the bottom of my ribcage. sometimes it hurts and burns at the same time. I also have several lumps on my chest and in my left breast. they usually don't bother me but when I get cold they hurt until I...

Hello, Is black stool something to worry about, even though I recently had a CT (with barium) that noted a normal stomach, small bowel, and small colon? It just happened, whereas my bowel movement this morning was a "normal" color. I noticed a...

Hello, So as of yesterday morning all the way until right now, ive been having a sharp testicular pain (in the right testicle), along with mild right leg irritation. I had an abdominal and pelvic ct done and everything was 100% normal minus two...