Could Kenalog injection cause hematuria?

Could a Kenalog injection given 4-5 hours ago cause hematuria? My father just had bright fresh pink blood in his urine. He has dysuria most of the time, but has never had bleeding before in his life. Could it be related to the shot he received? He had 80 mg of Kenalog for the first time in his life (for arthritis pain and pruritis from allergies) just today. Thanks
Thu, 30 Oct 2014
Kenalog is a steroid, it can cause bleeding in person with dysuria problems, if bleeding won't stop or very severe don't go for the injection next time