Owl Image

Cost of hernia operation

Hi sir i want to know the cost of operation in hernia by selva
Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
cost of hernia surgery varies from hospital to hospital& city to city. It can be anything between 5000-50000/-depending upon the star/facility of hospital
Wish you good health
Disclaimer
General Surgeon Dr. Paul Anant's  Response
Hello.
The entire cost of a hernia operation varies from institution to institution,however the entire cost of the hernia operation which would include a mesh implant along with the sutures and antibiotics should be around 7000Rs to 10000 Rs depending on the tests done. This is the minimum rates which the insurance companies have set up.Regards.