Continuous pelvic, back pain, muscle weakness, enlarged lymph nodes in neck, swelling and numbness in feet, have Sjogren's syndrome, ovarian cysts, MRI shows absence of spinal problems

I have Sjogren s Syndrome, chronic pain syndrome and I have complex ovarian cysts on left ovary. In December my pain management doctor put an epidural in my back to try and help with the back pain. I got this sharp, s hooting pain at my L4 that shot around my pelvis bone. Since then I haven t been able to walk far without a cane because of pelvis, low back pain and muscle weakness in legs . MRI s have shown no mechanical problems with my spine. The lymphnodes in my neck have been slightly enlarged in my neck for over a year. Could my back pain and weakness be caused from my para aortic lymph nodes? Does your lymph nodes have to be huge to have lymphoma? My uterus also tips towards my spine. My feet also feel swollen (especially in the morning and evenings). They turn a light red and feel tight. Sometimes it s like I am waling on gel inserts. I also get numbness in my 3 outer toes on occasion (both feet but not always at the same time).
Fri, 28 Mar 2014