Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Continuous ear pain, had lumps of dry blood in the ear, pain on cleaning it. Treatment required?

Hi my 5 year old sister asked me to clean her ears and I knew I shouldn t have but I did and it went to far In she was screaming at first and I felt really bad later on in that week my mum cleaned out her ear and we foumd lumps of dry blood and she said it Felt much better but that was a few months a ago and she is still complaining now thanks please help! Does she need to go to the doctors
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
She got injury inside ear while cleaning leads to blood.
The injury may be to its wall or to tympanic membrane so called ear drum.the wall injury is not serious but if injury to drum is there it is a concern.
You must check her ear with ENT he will examine & confirm any injury to ear drum & it's conduction.
have a nice day.
Answered: Wed, 25 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor