Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Constant sickness. Taken sinusitis, viral upper respiratory infection medication. No relief. Has there been a misdiagnosis?

For the past three weeks I have been sick, and only getting worse. Symptoms include (some only started a week ago, and continue to worsen) cough, headache, sore throat , ears won t pop, both ears hurting and inflamed, nasal and chest congestion, used to have runny nose, now only stuffy, can t breathe, wheezing , haven t been able to sleep, and stiff neck . I wasn t coughing anything up until a few days ago. Started out green mucus , now it s orange. Been blowing my nose, and it has been green for 3 weeks, now has blood in it. I have been to the ER twice. A little over a week ago they said it was sinusitis , gave me the z-pack. Took the whole weeks worth. The day after I was worse. Went back to the ER. They said a viral upper respiratory infection. It would have to run its course. That was four days ago, and I keep waking up worse. I have been using these medications to help...Earache drops, 1 allergy pill per day, flonase , naproxen , mucinex, tessalon, neti pot, heating pad, and a humidifier. Have I been misdiagnosed again? I don t know what to do. I have spent well over $200 to feel better, and nothing is helping.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGY is the underlying cause for your sufferings.

-without treating the underlying cause,your complaints cant be cured with any medications.

possible causes;

-inherited influences
-digestive inefficiencies
-emotional upset
-candida infection are some possible causes

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your allergic complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you          

Answered: Sun, 20 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor