Constant pain in the left temple, left ear ringing, used nasal spray, antibiotics, no relief. What should I do?

Hello! After going to the beach I started having a discomfort on my left side of my frontal lobe when I moved my head suddendly that discomfort dissappeared after a couple of days but after that I have been experiencing an almost continous pain on my left temple for about a week, then my left ear started ringing. I am on nasal spray and antibiotics now although the pain has not subsided. what should I do?
Thu, 9 Aug 2012