Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Consistent scalp itching an burning, severe hair fall. Using sebowash with sternon-s. Permanent solution?

I have sever scalp itching and scalp burning since 8 years i lost so many hairs when i take head bath comes out bunch of hairs in my hand as of now using sebowash shampoo (indian shampoo doctor prescribed) every alternate day along with that using sternon-s every often i use this sternon-s these were are all working fine for me but i am looking for permanent solution for my scalp is there any shampoo or dose. Could you please suggest me permanent solution to cure my itching scalp
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  2046
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi ,

Thanks for writing in.
The condition you are suffering can be scalp psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis .
It is a chronic condition

Treatment can be oral antifungals and immunosuppressives.

You can use Salisia KT shampoo and continue sternon S lotion.

Kz lotion for twice a week is good.Kz lotion should be applied on scalp at night and washed at morning.

For permanent solution you need to have a proper diagnosis.Prescription medications can cure your condition permanently .

Please consult a good dermatologist for proper examination and prescription medications.

Hope this helps.

Answered: Thu, 1 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor