Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Confused about cycle. What can i do ?

age- 19 yrs height- 4.9 weight- 49 kg I am suffering from the mensuration problem from the first time of mensuration. There used to be two three months gap and the bleeding was normal. but nowadays I am much worried because i can t be sure whether my period is going on or not because at the particular date i could realize a red spot but not surely .it had happened 2 or three times. please help me i don t have sexual relation yet.......
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You may repeat the Pregnancy test if you have done it once with a Negative result. There are many causes of delayed/absent periods. You may have to rule out PCOS which is common in women of your age. Kindly visit the Gynaecologist to help you regularise your cycle with probably OCP and also get a scan to rule out PCOS.
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor